If you lose your RBFCU Debit or Credit Card, immediately contact the RBFCU Member Service Center and report the lost or stolen card.
You will be issued a new card immediately. You will be responsible for any purchases made after the loss or theft of your card unless you report it and meet RBFCU’s other loss notification requirements.
Once notified of a lost or stolen card, RBFCU will close your card and send you a new one in the mail.
You can call RBFCU bank at 210-945-3300 and let one of their representatives know about your situation or you can send an e-mail to [email protected]
We will gladly accept any further requests or questions by phone or via e-mail but we cannot conduct any investigation if neither way is available for you.
RBFCU Bank Phone Number & Email ID:
Sometimes it takes time when you call or mail us so what is the best thing you can do if your card is lost.
Deactivate Your Card
If you lose your debit or credit card and are still active, you can easily deactivate it. By deactivating your card as soon as possible, you help reduce the chance of someone using your card without your permission.
You can easily log in to your mobile app or online banking and deactive or activate RBFCU card.
Follow the steps below to manage your card online.
- Sign in to your Online Banking account.
- Now go to the “View Services” section under “Manage Cards” and click on “Report Lost Cards.”
- Now select your lost card and hit the Next button.
- Now select the best option which indicates the loss of your card. “Report a Lost or Stolen Card,” “Freeze Card,” or “Replace Card”
- You need to verify your information and hit the “Submit” button.
Note: If your card is connected with apple or Samsung pay please remove it because once you block your card it will not work anywhere.
How do I request a new credit or debit card?
There are 3 ways you can request for RBFCU credit or debit card Online, Phone or Branch visit.
- Online: Go to Manage Cards option in Online Banking or the RBFCU Mobile app and click on “Replace” button and follow the instructions.
- Phone: You can call the RBFCU support at 210-945-3300.
- Branch Visit: Vist the RBFCU nearest branch with valid documents and apply for a new credit or debit card.