The banking industry has not changed much with time. The traditional banking hall is still filled with long queues. Banks are using innovative tech to improve the banking experience. How can you use technology to improve your daily banking experience? This is a blog on how the banking industry has changed and how the future of banking will be shaped by technology.
Now doing any work by logging into your banking dashboard is very easy. But do you know how to log in and do all the stuffs?
Let’s see how to login into your RBFCU Bank internet banking.
- Open any browser and search for https://www.rbfcu.org/
- Once RBFCU Bank Portal is open Enter your username and password and clicks on Sign in.
- Once you enter the correct username and password you will be redirected to the banking dashboard.
FORGOTTEN PASSWORD / USERNAME
If you have forgotten your password no need to worry I will show you how you can rest your password or username of RBFCU Bank.
- Go to https://www.rbfcu.org/ and click on Forgot Your Password
- Now enter your username and the last four digits of your Social Security Number and hit the next button.
- You will receive your password through Email.
Now if you have forgotten your username then follow the below steps.
- Go to the same link and click on forgot username.
- Now enter your Account Number and the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
- Bank will send your username via email.